Our Current Opportunities
At Diamond IT, we believe that our employees can have it all. We believe that challenging, rewarding work is even more satisfying and successful if it is done in a fun and supportive atmosphere. We believe that education is the key to success for both our employees and the business. We know that constant improvement, the will to be better every day, and uncompromised quality can be exciting and rewarding in the right atmosphere. We are a team that works hard, laughs harder, and supports each other every day. We want you to be part of this team.
Diamond IT combines the best of everything: workplace satisfaction, career opportunity, compensation, lifestyle benefits, and all that a modern worker needs to feel fulfilled in both their personal and professional lives. Here are a few reasons why joining our team is the best move you can make.
Why Join Diamond IT?
- A career in technology that values ingenuity. In an always-changing field, you move forward or you fall behind. We’re always moving forward, pushing ourselves to learn more and to provide the best service to our clients. We value innovation, creativity, and the willingness to think for oneself. We love people who see a problem and get excited to come up with a solution.
- Rewarding and important work. Our work helps leading businesses, nonprofits, schools, and organizations integrate themselves into the cloud and manage their network so that they can fulfill their missions. We are proud to be a part of that.
- Amazing benefits. It’s hard to overstate what our team members mean to us, and we make sure to treat them with the value they deserve. This includes:
- Profit Sharing.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and AFLAC Insurance.
- 401(k) Option. Diamond offers a tax-qualified defined contribution pension plan with employer matching.
- Holiday and Vacation Benefits. Up to 24 days a year.
- Continued Education. Internal and external training programs and educational leave are just two of the ways we encourage employees to continue with personal and professional improvement.
- A family-friendly and community-oriented culture. The key to a healthy life is balance, and we work to make our employees’ families part of ours. We also encourage and support philanthropy and charity. We aren’t just helping our community through better tech—we’re part of it, in every way.
- A great location. Bakersfield is at the hub of the West, a vibrant and growing area in Central California that’s an easy drive from nearly anywhere you’d want to go: Disneyland, Los Angeles, the Bay Area, Las Vegas, Dodger Stadium, and much more. This is a vibrant, affordable community with a great education system for families. The region’s dynamism is a reflection of our own.
- An environment that’s both professional and fun. The beating heart of Diamond IT is our work culture. We are professionals who work every day to make our clients happy, and do so while having fun, becoming friends, and working as one. We have a company where people encourage each other, get to know each other, support each other, and work together. We laugh all the time. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.