Co-Managed Services is an IT model that blends the convenience and strategic framework of an internal IT manager with the support, tools, and comprehensive knowledge of a “behind the scenes” Managed Service Provider.
Key Benefits of Co-Managed Services
Improve Security and Reduced Burden
Co-managed services and partnerships come with access to the latest technology and IT best practices. This reduces the burden on your in-house staff of having to stay abreast of emerging IT security threats and ensures that your company has the best protection possible.
Increase Speed and Performance
With a co-managed partnership, we can create efficiencies by streamlining your back-office IT functions. We can reduce redundancies across systems and speed up system updates, improving network performance.
Co-managed services will allow your IT person to maintain autonomy and accomplish more with fewer staff members while keeping costs below regular managed-service contracts. Because most co-managed IT partnerships are for a fixed fee, they offer better predictability in terms of fixed expenses. Additionally, we bear the expense of all the latest and greatest tools so you can sit back and relax.
What Do Comprehensive Co-Managed Services Look Like?
We have developed a platform that allows us to delegate access to dashboards and portals to allow you to manage your users and devices. Co-ManageCentric is a comprehensive set of Integrated Tools, Software, and Services for Small IT Departments.
DiamondIT can set up these Co-Managed tools with our own best practices making the solutions turn-key but still providing you with the control to manage and configure based on your organization’s needs.
Co-ManageCentric services are based on the estimated number of users, workstations, and servers. We provide quotes based on conversations, discovery scans, and client-provided estimates.
Co-ManageCentric includes the following service programs provided by DiamondIT:
- Delegated access to tools and portals for your IT Department to manage and leverage our integrated curated toolsets.
- DiamondIT Next Generation set of security tools including Breach detection monitoring and Security Awareness Training platforms for your organization
- DiamondIT backup and disaster recovery tools including cloud offsite to protect your data (Includes up to 1TB of offsite storage/server)
- Regularly scheduled Business Reviews detailing the state of your IT environment
- 5% discount off of rates for labor and projects outside of the co-managed agreement
1. Curated & Integrated Security Tools & Platforms
- Monitoring & Management System
- Automation and Scripting Library
- Automated Operating System Patching
- Automated 3rd Party Application Patching
- Endpoint Defense (Anti-Virus) – Workstations, Laptops, and Servers
- Integrated Breach Detection
- Spam Filtering with Email Encryption Service
- Dark Web Monitoring – Business Domain
- Security Awareness Training Management Platform
- Quarterly Security Awareness Training Phishing Tests
- End-User Password Manager
- Desktop Multi-Factor Authentication User Licenses (Deployment Project Required)
- Microsoft 365 Backup User License
- Tool support from DiamondIT’s Expert
2. IT Management Platform
- Delegated Portal Access to Tools
- IT Technician Remote Access
- Structured documentation system for IT Quick Facts
3. BackupCentric services include:
- Local Server backup Licensing
- Up to 1TB of Offsite Backup storage per server/per month
- Offsite virtualization Disaster Recovery Services capability
4. Business Reviews:
- DiamondIT will provide regular performance reports offering a clear view into the health of your network and systems.
5. Labor Discount:
- Services including help desk, technical support, alerts remediation, and escalations are available
- Guaranteed SLA with Monthly Support Agreement
- 5% discount off published hourly labor rates
If this sounds like something your organization needs, schedule an IT consultation today!