We’re now well into the 2023 calendar year, and hopefully some of those New Year’s Resolutions are still going strong, creating lasting change.
Whether your institution sets it’s year based on the calendar year, or has a different cycle (i.e. schools starting their new fiscal years in July, and Federal work with a fresh outlook and budgets come October), the end of year or quarterly assessments often give us an opportunity to examine what was successful and what can be improved upon. When you are combing through your end of year or end of quarter reports and strategizing for the next season, it’s also important to take a close look at the performance of your IT team and their solutions as well.
Questions for a Successful IT Infrastructure Strategy
As you’re compiling your information and reports, here are some helpful questions to explore that can position you for continued success in the months and year to come:
- How is the overall health of our systems and networks?
- What did we do to improve our systems?
- How do we feel about our current MSP (if applicable)?
- Are we staying current on patches and system updates?
- When was our last cybersecurity assessment or training?
- What do we want to improve and invest in for the next year?
- How do we feel about our defenses against cyber threats?
- How do we handle our backups and how often are they done?
- When did we last evaluate our incident response plan?
There are dozens of other questions to dig into regarding the overall health of your systems, infrastructure, and growth strategies, but if you or your team seem to be stuck and you find yourself looking for answers, we can help.
With Diamond IT, here are just a few areas that we help our clients with:
Managed Services – We handle your IT needs and monitor your systems
Co-Managed Services – We partner with your IT department as a force multiplier
Cyber Security – We specialize in bolstering your defenses against cyber threats
vCISO – Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO): We provide virtual expertise in security management
Whatever your IT or security needs are, we can assist in working to accomplish your goals for 2023 – connect here to schedule a time to talk.