You are invited to an exclusive webinar hosted by DiamondIT and Bill Kizer, Cyber Intelligence Analyst from the Department of Homeland Security and Central California Intelligence Center. Join us on Thursday, May 4th at 11:00am (Pacific) to learn about best practices, tips, and resources available for “Sustaining A Culture of Cybersecurity.”
With the increasing threat landscape, organizations of all sizes and industries are questioning if they are doing all they should to protect their data. This webinar aims to help attendees understand the cybersecurity landscape, develop a cybersecurity plan, and learn how to build and sustain an internal culture of cybersecurity. During the webinar, attendees will also get insights on cybersecurity tools, technologies and resources that are available to protect their organization.
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand the cybersecurity landscape
- Develop a cybersecurity plan
- Build and sustain an internal culture of cybersecurity
- Discover cybersecurity tools, technologies, and resources to protect their organization
- Get a Free Vulnerability Assessment compliments of Homeland Security and DiamondIT
Register now to reserve your spot for this exclusive webinar and receive a Free Vulnerability Assessment. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to protect your organization from cybersecurity threats.